Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Sunny Vibes Coming Your Way!

Welcome class!
I'm here today to share with you the first in a series of projects I created using the Beachcomber set that is a part of the NEW Simon Says Stamp Sunny Vibes release!
Today's project has inspiration that comes from the peach insides of shells you find on the beach.  I have a stash of alcohol ink backgrounds that I've made and this one just struck me as a solid match for this idea. I'd love to say that I remember the exact alcohol inks I used for this, but I honestly made it a year ago and have no clue...which is part of the fun of using alcohol inks...just playing around!

So here's the lesson plan:
1.  Select your color palette.  I went with the Yellow Sunsets Pawsitively Saturated Inks cube pack and used Melon, Cantaloupe and Sherbet.
2.  Emboss the seashells using Versamark ink with gold embossing powder.  Stamp all the things!  Die cut all the things!  Side note:  the layers for this stamp set line up super easy!
3.  I went with a neutral sentiment on this one using the CZ Just a Note die cut in gold matte cardstock.
4.  Assemble!

Simon Says Stamp Clear Detail Embossing Powder
Versafine Clair Nocturne (Black) Ink Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment