Saturday, July 20, 2024

Rainbow Flower Power!

Welcome class!
Today I'm posting some card I made back when I was on my Simon Says Stamp Flower Power kick a few weeks back.  I made so many different ones that I didn't want y'all to get bored with them being all you'd see.  Variety is the spice of life!

So here's the lesson plan--Card 1:
1.  Pick your colors.  I went with a rainbow blend using all Concord and 9th products:  Dragonfruit, Poppy, Clementine, Buttercup, Sprout, Aqua Sky, Blueberry and Fig. 
2.  Stamp the things!  Emboss the things! Stencil the things! Die cut the things--both flowers and rectangle bars from the sentiment set!
3.  Carefully space out all the cardstock bars.  I can't believe that they all spaced evenly on here.  
4.  Stamp the sentiment (from Simon Says Stamp Airy greetings).
5.  Assemble and embellish with Starshine embellishments!


So here's the lesson plan--Card 2:
1.  Pick your colors.  I only used three colors for this one, seen in the photo:  Pawsitively Saturated Inks in Taffy, Citrine and Ocean.
2.  Stamp the things! Emboss the things!  Stencil the things!  I stenciled a second flower so that I could die cut it out and pop it up with that sentiment in the middle!
3.  Ink splatter the background so that it isn't as stark with just the flowers and the white space.  
4.  Assemble!

EXTRA CREDIT!
On the first card, I went back with a black detail Copic pen and added some doodles to the flower centers and it just made them pop.  Highly recommend doodling on sold images such as these.  

Product Line Up:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment