Monday, August 12, 2024

The Best Teacher Card

Welcome class!
Now it's time for the teacher card to take center stage!  I kept the good times rolling with Simon Says Stamp's Just Write product line.  I can't stop making cards with this, but kind of need to give some love to my other products too--LOL!


So here's the lesson plan:
1.  Pick your colors.  I wanted to have a fresh, clean feel to this.  With the traditional yellow pencils, I thought an Aqua Sky background would be a good partner.
2.  Stamp the things!  I stamped an ancient Hero Arts alphabet background on the aqua layer and set it aside, then stamped the outline pencils in a medium grey.  Stencil the things!  Got that jumbo pencil all done and accessorized it with a die cut teacher sentiment and a supporting sentiment. 
3.  Assemble the card!  Add in some of those Starshine embellishments.  I thought I lost the bag for a second and thankfully found it--phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment