Friday, July 12, 2024

Christmas in July Starts….Now!

Welcome class!
About 20 years ago I started making all my holiday cards in July as I had left it to the last minute one too many times and it made a frantic time of year even more so.  I'm in the middle of making all my holiday cards right now, and I broke my spending freeze to take advantage of the Christmas in July release from Waffle Flower Crafts.  If anyone from there sees this, brilliant marketing for people like me who never buy holiday stuff in the fall because my cards are already done!  I'm a sucker for their postage stamp collection, so these snowmen had to come home. 

So here's the lesson plan:
1.  Pick your colors.  I went with a traditional blue for this one using Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink colors. 
2.  Stencil the things!  Stamp the things!  Use glitter paste on the things (I used some Nuvo glitter paste for the snowflake)!
3.  Assemble the card and add in some layers underneath the stamps, and tie some twine on the right for extra interest.  An easy WOW card!

Product Line Up:
Class dismissed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment