Tuesday, July 9, 2024

A Little Birdie Had Some Inspiration

Welcome class!
My bestest crafty friend was recently on vacation and sent me a picture of a pillow from one of the places she stayed and challenged me to make a card with the Concord and 9th Tweet Life set.  Since this is one of my all time favorite products from C9, I went for it!
So here's the lesson plan:
1.  Pick your colors.  I was guided by the pillow and went with an assortment of Taylored Expressions, Pinkfresh Studios, and The Stamp Market ink Cubes.
2.  Stamp the things!  Emboss the things because you used Versafine Nocturne ink!  Stencil the things! Embellish the things!

It's not a perfect match to the pillow as there was a lot of white wing action there, but I'm happy with the random colors in this card, and it is getting ready to head to its recipient at the end of the month!


Product Line Up:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment