Sunday, July 7, 2024

Ink Blended Birthday

Welcome class!
Today's birthday card is a great mashup of products from three companies:  Pinkfresh Studios, Simon Says Stamp and Waffle Flower Crafts.  Let's get to it!
So here's the lesson plan:
1.  Pick your colors.  I went with a green and pool color scheme using Pinkfresh inks as I knew the colors would blend well.
2.  Emboss the things!  Do the text background first so that when you emboss the powder sticks where it's supposed to and not all over your card front.  Die cut the things!  Ink blend the die cut things!
3.  Get after that stenciled background.  I needed to get my Overlapping Geometrics stencil set from Pinkfresh inky so I started with the lightest green, then lightest pool, mid green, then mid pool, then dark green, then dark pool.  They blended together beautifully.
4.  Assemble the card and enjoy what you made :)

Product Line Up:

No comments:

Post a Comment