Friday, September 6, 2024

Hello My Friend!

Welcome class!
I've got a colorful card for you to wrap up this first week of Stamptember offerings!  I put the Block Alpha Words stamp set to work with a super colorful rainbow palette and am thrilled with the results, and I hope you are too! With ways to say thanks, hello, love you and more, it's a super versatile addition to your stamp collection.

So here's the lesson plan:
1.  Pick your colors.  I went with a rainbow hued color scheme using Pawsitively Saturated Inks, focusing on the lighest and second lightest colors in the sets.
2.  Stamp the things!  This took me a hot minute to line everything up but it turned out!  Die cut the things!  I used a CZ Hello die along with the sub sentiments in the stamp set. 
3.  Assemble!  I used some Starshine embellishments and let that bold stamped background do the heavy lifting here. 


 Product Line Up:

No comments:

Post a Comment