Monday, September 9, 2024

Stretch Your Supplies: Sending You Peace

Welcome class!
More Stamptember inspiration coming your way!  Sometimes it's fun to stretch your supplies and use them in unexpected ways.  Somehow I don't have a big assortment of Simon branded Christmas products, so finding an idea for the new CZ Simple Peace wafer die was a little challenging.  But then I thought about how it can also turn into a sympathy/thinking of you sentiment wishing someone peace in a troubled time, and this card was created!


So here's the lesson plan:
1.  Pick your colors.  I went with an assortment of blues and greens from the Pawsitively Saturated Ink line.
2.  Stencil the things!  I wanted to get this Monstera Stencil from last month's release some love, so I did some ink blending, with part of the stencil hanging off the page.  Die cut the things!  I used Matte Silver Cardstock for the sentiment and mounted it on a Vellum layer.  Splatter the things!  I used some black watercolor to make a spray across the card.
3.  Assemble the parts.  I popped up the stenciled layer on a white card base, and added my Starshine Embellishments.  A simple sympathy/thinking of you card for someone in need!


  Product Line Up:

No comments:

Post a Comment